Thursday, June 3, 2010

Header Contest!

This contest is for this blog and this blog only. Here how it goes down.
First, I'll provide the pictures needed to enter the contest. For you graphic designers who have Photoshop or those advance photo editing software, it's your time to use it. I only wish I had it that way I wouldn't have to do a contest. But making contests are fun!
Anyways, you can design the contest any way you want it. But it needs to include this.
*Title: The Wolves of Mercy Falls on the bottom
The official fan blog.
*Picture: Any picture I provide in the bottom
*Statment: Fans of The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater will find anything related to that series. I am not affliated with Scholastic Press or Maggie Stiefvater. This is simply a fan blog for fans. All photos, audios and videos are copyright to their respective owners.
Click on the header blog title to see the pictures











Grace













Sam

No comments: